Wednesday 13 March 2013

Phone-less

MRT rides are usually time for me to make the most out of my phone. Emails . Music . Web surfing. 
Goodbye to all the above since I lost my phone. I've been using the most lao-cok-cok phone on earth. A phone that even my 76year old uncle doesn't want anymore D:

Reminds me exactly how life was back in secondary school. The only difference is that I couldn't get use to typing via the numbers anymore. The other day I replied a sms and it took me 5 minutes. By the end of it, my fingers hurt. DAMN. 

I think I am getting use to life without a smartphone now. Been spending a lot more time looking around the train and eavesdropping whatever others have to say about life. 

ok ran out of things to say. 

and. I've been stealing my bf's phone almost everyday now -- hehe.

xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment