Wednesday 18 April 2012

Is Nars coming to Singapore?

Yes! Yes! Yes!
(yes! Daniel Bryan yes!)

We've all been waiting for Nars since forever! Years back, we heard rumors that Nars is coming. Years later we're still waiting in vain. We've all heard of the fantastic Nars blushes, Nars sheer glow etcetcetc but we could never see the colors or try the consistency in person. Don't we.

I do have few Nars products, almost all their brushes but each of them is a long wait - shipped from USA/uk and got myself pissed off by Vpost. But Nars products rocks.

Last week, I received an email. Nars is looking for beauty trainer! I rubbed my eyes several times and confirmed that I see nothing wrong. Yes! Yes! Yes! The final wait, Nars will be in Singapore soon!

At the same time I almost felt like killing myself. Opportunity wasted. Nars is looking for full time trainer to train their up and coming makeup artists! So if you don't have a full time job, is a makeup artist and have experience in this field, comfortable with talking to people, please send an email to shiseido Singapore. :)

Good luck!
Xoxo

Side note, I'm going to maybelline's first ever party in Singapore w my BFF! Soon. :D :D yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment