Wednesday 4 April 2012

Nail Polishes Haul + NAIL ART - Lorax

So I do have quite some polishes to show now :D - not all are mine though.

EG: These 2. :D


L - R
OPI Second Honey Moon
OPI Panda-Monium Pink
This photo is pretty true to its color. Since these are my friend's polishes, I couldn't try out the consistency. But I did googled online before my friend got it! Both colors requires around 2 coats- which is pretty much standard. Very nice colors though, I might consider getting for myself too.... :x



OPI Panda-Monium Pink
A very cute baby pink color, with slight lilac undertones.


OPI Second Honey Moon
A beige-pink color

Then these 3 are obviously mine, shown them 2 posts back :D


L - R:
China Gaze: Smokes And Ashes
China Glaze: Luxe And Lush
China Glaze: Dress Me Up
Again, I tried my best to keep the colors true, so what you see in this photo is pretty much what I see in reality.


China Glaze: Luxe And Lush


China Gaze: Smokes And Ashes


China Glaze: Dress Me Up

And then, I was thinking to use up al 3 colors on my nails... Plus my bf asked for Lorax nails as his birthday present. So here's what I did! :D Ok sidetrack, obviously nails is not the only thing I did for him!!! I got him 2 shirts and a pair of jeans. :D Sweet right. :P


Ok I'm not going to go through every color since as you can see, there are a lot. So i'm just going to go through the base colors! :D
Thumb: OPI What's With The Cattitude
Middle: China Glaze Dress Me Up + Luxe And Lush on top
4th: OPI Mermaid's tears
5th: China Glaze Smokes And Ashes



Then my right hand is in a mess because I'm a right hander and I seriously cant draw stuff with my left hand!!!! So not gonna show close-ups. Alright alright you could click on that photo, zoom, and laugh all you want. D:
Btw, my last finger on left hand(Right side of picture) is painted with a black posh under and then Luxe and Lush on top. Super pretty! :D

All in all, I'm a happy girl, and its my bf's birthday today so happy birthday boy - we just watched lorax movie...... Celebrated early because I'll be dam busy tmr. :D
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment