Saturday 18 August 2012

Saturday

I finally got my hair to a length where I could do something to it.
<br>
So here they are today! :D

I usually leave my hair this way. I just wash it, conditions sometimes, and I get out of the house without even combing my hair! Haha. The body shop's grapeseed oil has been my best friend on fizzy hair days. Its great for taming my hair. It is also the only hair oil I repurchased. That says something.....


Decided to curl my hair today! :D I used 3/4 inch hair curler all around. As compared to a lot of my clients, my hair is really little! I only spent 10minutes on my hair. Which... says something because I could spend 40minutes on some client's hair. Time to introduce hair tonics on myself.....


 Tedah! Yeh my hair isn't that little after all. good.


as for my makeup......
I didn't put any foundation. Lazy. I did my brows with rimmel brow pencel though. Still my favorite. I used stilla bronzer and blush. As for the lipsticks, I'm wearing revlon's colorburst lipstick in candy pink. I'm in love with their new lip stains!!! Hopefully Singapore come out with them soon. :D

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment