Friday 30 August 2013

Bread & sewing

I tried making bread for the first time! It's much easier than I thought -- maybe because I used self raising flour.. And saved the yeast part! :D

I topped my bread with lemon peel, ginger, spring onion, cinnamon and lemongrass. The lemon peel added a little more interest into the bread. My boyfriend said he tasted nothing like it, but he likes it.

200 degrees for 25min is all it takes for the bread to be crunchy on the outside, and soft inside.

And, I made another skirt - my sister took it away again! I really love the floral skirt I made this time. It is made with floral chiffon, and lined with the softest cotton lining inside. I added black 'waist band' with a elastic band sown in.

Since the skirt has a little of every color, it could pair with anything. since there is very little yellow going around the dress, I like a golden yellow to balance the richness.

Xoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment