Saturday 7 September 2013

Cutting my own hair + ROAST CHICKEN


You know sometimes you look in the mirror... and you go...
'neh, whats this long hair for?'

It gets tangled up sometimes.... and it takes time to dry... and maybe you just want a change.

You know it's time to cut it.

Before cutting:
My hair is the longest in my life at that point. It ends slightly after my boobs. Looks quite girly and stuff, yeh kind of like it. SCISSORS TIME.

And this happens. Loads of hair.... It occupies a quarter of a regular sheet of newspaper.

My new haircut! That I cut myself.

New hair with a bit of curls. Now it feels really light. And there is much more volume! I'm a mid length hair girl again.


My boyfriend asked if I roated a chicken before.....
And I thought...Yeh, I should probably do it.
1. Lay your ingredients on a pan. Here I have garlic, onions, lemon, thyme, ladies finger, black pepper, soy sauce, tabasco sauce.

Then Place your stuffed chicken on top of the things you laid.
Stuffing: Ladies finger, onion, garlic, lemon
Top: Black pepper, Tabasco sauce, salt, light soy sauce, thyme, oregano, loads of lemon juice.

Then line potatoes around the chicken - which I forgot to photograph.


180 degrees for 1 hr 15mins, then 200 degrees for30minutes. 
Or whenever your chicken is cooked. Cut a small slit around the thicken thighs. You know it's cooked when there is no blood in there. 

It's really easy to make this. This is my first time roasting a whole chicken, and it taste fantastic! Instructions are above, and here are the ingredients for disbgil's special roast (Name of dish that.. I came out with)

1. 2 medium red onion
2. 10 garlics
3. 1 lemon
4. 1 pack of ladies fingers (around 200-300g i think)
5. 1 pack of potatoes, around 500-600g
6. 1 chicken - mine should be between 1.5-1.8kg
7. thyme & oregano (optional)
9. black pepper
10. salt, oil, soy sauce

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment