Saturday 9 June 2012

Dinner at Shangrila - The Line + makeup&outfit!

Hey everyone! So I'm back with my Shangrila trip makeup&outfit! :D If you're thinking... man this girl is rich. No I'm not. It just so happen that the lady I'm staying with works in Shangrila Hotel as a cleaner. She's been working really hard there and took zero sick leave. That is why Shangrila gave her The Line's dining voucher for 2. Since she's a vegetarian, she just pass me the voucher so I could eat it with my bf. 

I went with a fairly neutral makeup. When you go for a nice dinner date etc, the last thing you wanna do is to wear fancy colors. ie green/blue/yellow...








 Products used:
Foundation: Revlon Photo Ready Foundation - 006 Medium Beige

Cheeks: Bourjois Baked Blush - 16 Rose

Cheeks: Bonne Bell Bronzer - Glimmer Bronze

Brows: Rimmel Eye Pencil - Hazel

Eyeshadow Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Eyes Shadow: Urban Decay Naked Palette 2
All over the lid: Foxy + Tease
Centre of the lid: Verve
Inner corner: Verve
Outter corner:  Busted + Black out
Bottom lid: Busted + black out
Brow Bone: Foxy

Eyeliner: Milani Liquify Pencil - Black

Mascara: Tarte  Amazonian Clay Mascara

Lips:  Canmake cream rouge lipstick - 03 as a stain + Dior lipgloss (can't remember the shade)




Ok now the fun part - FOOD. I'll let the photos do its own introduction, and then jump in and intervene if I happen to have any random stuff to say! :D 






 Sashimi is super fresh!!!!! This could be the BEST sashimi I've had so far.


Yumms

Yumms x 5






This is like whatever man. hawker food taste better. Shame on you The Line!














So yupps by now I'm a happy girl, and my tummy is filled with foodies.
:D


Ok I took this photo in Shangrila hotel's toilet. And here comes a little creepy story.
So the toilet is completely empty, and I know it because DUH i was standing front of a huge mirror and no one is around. All the toilet doors are open too. So I did a bit of touch up because my face is super oily after wearing my revlon foundation for like 12 hours already. And then the freaking hand drying machine started by its own......

Initially I thought alright this dryer is weird. And I continued to touch up.... Until the moment I took out my camera and took this photo... The moment I press the button, the dryer went on again! freak! By this time my heart beat super fast and I ran out. Oh well. I'm still feeling scared now and I dont dare to see if there is anything behind that photo AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Ok enough of ghost story. I dont want to think of it anymore lol.

OUTFIT TIME!


So I wore this forever21 dress out! This is one of my favorite pieces. It hugs the body well and doesnt look like, 'girl, your entire boobies and butt is hanging out' And I think it cost like 21usd when I got it. Lasted me around 1.5 years already I think?



Ok I'm not the type who wears a whole bunch of jewels around. I only go out with my specs and my fossil watch, which is my favorite as well. My boyfriend got that for me a year plus ago, and I've been wearing it everyday. 

More looks via UD Naked 2 palette soon! 2 more in my camera already done. :D yay. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment