Friday 18 November 2011

Look of the day + reviews? :)

Hello everyone, so I finally got to try some of my Bellabox/Bella box samples!!

Davines Momo Conditioner-
Love this! The true color of this product is darker than that in the photograph. I'd say it really looked like avocado blended with a bit of milk in reality.
Since this is a relatively natural hair care product, don't expect too much perfume/fragrances.. However, I kind of like how this smells. It does not smell of chemicals for sure, I'm super bad at explaining scents but its like a bit of vanilla + some wood? YEH.

And this is obviously not the conditioner on my face! :P haha I was using Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. I'm one of the most uncaring person when it comes to my face. I rarely put on masks etc because I'm super lazy. I'll never waste my time/put in effort on something that I don't think is good. So if I ever put something on, it must be good. This mask seemed to draw up quite some oil/dirt from my skin. My pores instantly appeared smaller upon each usage. Love this.


And... This is the makeup I wore out today. I really wanted something light since I wasn't going to do something fancy. :P Just going somewhere silly.


Pretty light makeup right? Hmmmmm as compared to my other deep shades of lipstick looks!

Ok products used......
Face: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation - 600, Natural Beige. This is obviously a little too light for me so I had to add some bronzer on my face to darken the color. But this color would suit NC30 - NC35 pretty well
Cheeks: Canmake bronzer; Milani baked blush in Corollina
Eyes: ELF Eyelid Primer in Pearl i think? ; purple shade from Skinfood Sugar Bloom Shadow Box; Underground from Urban Decay deluxe palette
Lips: A tiny bit of Revlon black cherry creme lipstick; topped with Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine lipgloss - Ginger


Signing off with my nail polish storage. This is where I place some of my nail polishes. Yes SOME of them only. I have a lot of them in a shoe box hidden somewhere in my room....... hehe
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment