Tuesday 8 November 2011

Sephora Haul - Preview

I just blew a hole in my pocket... Once again, like always. But here is a preview of a haul! :D

Note that I got all the items from Sephora. I wanted these because there was supposed to be a family and friends sale. However, none of my friends/myself could order it because I'm based in Singapore. And you need a USA/Canadian credit card to order through Sephora.

Upset and all, then a nice friend of mine volunteered to help me out! No 20% discount though, but I really want to try out some of the products below. Moreover, price without any discount is still cheaper than the price stated in the Singapore Sephora counters!

So here's the list of items I got this time! :) Price in USD.


Shadow Insurance
1. Shadow Insurance by Too Faced $18
Been wanting to try this baby for some time already. I've been using my Urban decay primer potion all the time, but I've heard extremely good things about this. :D So look forward to my review in maybe 4 - 6 weeks when I get my items!!! :D


Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Professional Size

2. Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Professional Size by Urban Decay $30

Well had to order this because my Urban decay primers are running out. ok I lied. partially. My UD primer potions are running out yes - but the reason why I got this is because I forgot I actually told my friend to order the too faced primer insurance!!! D: Yesyes. I'm a sad girl now.

Shanghai Express Semi Matte Lipstick

3. Semi-matte lipstick in Shanghai Express by NARS $24

I have no idea why I got this. Perhaps it is the red season again - Christmas/New year/ Chinese New year. And I'm a lipstick girl, I'll never buy a bunch of cosmetics without at least one lipstick. I just bought Revlon Matte lipstick in Wine Not and Revlon Creme lipstick in Black Cherry, which are deep red/burgundy shades. MAN!
Ok but the main reason is that I could not get any NARS products in Singapore. YES! We don't have NARS here!!!! D: I don't think I'll be getting too much high end lipsticks though, just because my favorite so far is still Revlon. It works the best. Seriously I love Revlon lipsticks.

Rich Liquid Foundation

4. Rich Liquid Foundation - 240 by ILLAMASQUA $34

Illamasqua is definitely a MUST try brand. Seriously, I've heard so much good things about this brand that I'd probably kill myself if I had no chance to try this out. This would also be such a good foundation for my clients because most of them prefer very opaque coverage. Not thick, but opaque.
But I'm pretty sure I got the color WAYYYY TOO DARK for me. I'm around NC37 - 40. So 215 is too light for me because it suits NC30 and I hate looking too white. So the next option is 240 for me, which I think could suit NC45 or so? Yeh, but its okay I'll just blend it with my lighter foundation shades/concealer :D We'll know once I get this baby in 4 - 6 wks huh.

The Starlet Limited-Edition Makeup Vanity ($505 Value)

5. The Starlet Limited-Edition Makeup Vanity by Tarte $52

Tarte, another brand we could never get in Singapore! D: Plus this set looks too adorable to pass out already. Don't you think so? It is such a good deal!!! All full sized eyeshadow, it'd do so much help if I could deport these and bring it to my client's homes. That way I'll never have to bring palette A and B etc ever! :D Plus the good reviews I've heard online. I knew I'd get this for sure... YEH.


Sephora Exclusive Get Started Kit ($174 Value)

6. Sephora Exclusive Get Started Kit - Medium by bareMinerals / bare essentials

Well, this is really a last minute buy.. I didn't intend to get this initially. I wanted to get the $22 Sephora foundation kit. because $60 vs $22, of course $22 sounded better right!!! But I chose this in the end because... Well IDK! there was this monster that forced me into getting this! It was like, YOU NEED IT! so I obeyed it. Hmm ya. The only product I own from UD is their Bronzer in Faux Tan btw. ;)

Lashstash ($133 Value)

Lashstash - Sephora Favorites $45

Seriously, I don't need this. At all. I have way too much mascara, and I'm not that curious to try these at all. The only thing maybe, Josie Maran because again, I've never tried it before. But a friend of mine asked if I'm willing to share this with her and her friend, so that means $15 each. I didn't really want to agree to it at first because SERIOUSLY! I cant finish my mascaras. But yeh yeh yeh......

So I blew 233USD --- > 314SGD + Shipping (Which I think would be around.... 40?)
Black hole in my wallet.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment