Saturday 15 October 2011

2011 Halloween Look #1

This is the first look I came out with for Halloween! :) This look is extremely simple. All you need is a foundation, brow pencil, bronzer, eyeliner and a lipstick.


Eyes: Maybelline black gel eyeliner
Face: Graftobian HD foundations in vixin and golden sunset, Canmake bronzer
Lips: Any dark blue toned brown, I'm wearing a color I made myself

The main reason for this look is that I have no access to cosmetic blood, fangs, or any funky costumes. I want to do a vampire look, but I don't have nice colored contacts. So I thought I'd do something easy, that everyone could achieve! :)

I have no idea what to call this, but its definitely an aggressive, hungry look. Like an animal.

Inspiration: My lipstick color! I made that color myself using some TKBtrading pigments. Turned out that I really love the color - a blue toned brownish red.

I'm hoping to create a few more looks for Halloween this year. Wish me luck! :D
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment