Saturday 8 October 2011

Urban decay 15th anniversary palette + Look 1

Got my Urban decay 15th anniversary palette recently! Love these 15 shades of new, never seen before colors! Their 15 1.3g shades + buttery texture + super pigmentation for 55usd/90sgd is a steal considering that MAC eyeshadow could cost up to 14usd/26sgd each.

My favorite colors so far are: Flow, Evidence, Tainted, MIA(even though this color has quite some fall outs! :( )
I shall not swatch these already since there are already tonnes on swatches out there. I recommend you to look at Amarixe if you're keen on the swatches! http://www.amarixe.com/2011/07/urban-decay-has-released-brand-new.html

My first look based on Urban decay's 15 anniversary palette!
Eyes: Vanilla, Ace, Evidence
Lips: OCC liptar, Femme

No comments:

Post a Comment