Thursday 20 October 2011

Photoshoot

Sharing some of my fav makeup looks! Or rather photos. (:


Done with my face. Now something new......
Tadah! :D I went for a makeup session for a photoshoot earlier! Photographer sent me a few photo as preview. Shall update more once he sent me everything!

I am so happy that everything turned out pretty good! I only slept 1.5 hours yesterday night! Had entire day of lessons and went straight to the shoot. Almost decided to pull out because I was so sleepy. But I'm glad I went. xD

Models are gorgeous! The only pity is that the studio we went to doesn't have proper lights. I couldn't even see what I was doing with the model's makeups! So happy that I didn't mismatch foundation color!! Feeling slightly nervous though, pray hard I did nothing too wrong in the dark!

Anyway stay tuned! I'll let you guys know the website of this blogshop once the collection is out!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment