Monday 17 October 2011

The BEST nail polish top coat ever!

Hello everybody, I'm jumping here to share one of my favorite nail polish top coat. It is not just my favorite, but the BEST.

I've been wearing that color on my nails for more than 1 week already(Around 9 days I think), and nothing chipped. I just got home after helping my friend to depot all her eyeshadows (filled up 5 eyeshadow palettes!), and my nail polish stayed put! When my friend saw that, she was like... IS THAT A GEL NAIL? And nope, it is just polish.... with my top coat.

Ok enough of showing off :P Here's the product, and you'll be shocked. Because it only cost less than $2 USD!!!

Wet N Wild Crystalic Nail Color: Clear Nail Fortifier # 470A W/Calcium Nail Polish, .49 fl oz

Wet N Wild Crystalic Nail Color: Clear Nail Fortifier # 470A W/Calcium Nail Polish, .49 fl oz

It is THAT amazing ok... I never had my nail polish staying put for more than 4 days and the photo above is actually one that lasted more than 1 week. I had a few of my friends scratching my nails hard and nothing moved.

So lucky you if you stay in USA. I believe you could get it in walmart, I saw it there before. Otherwise try ebay. Its really good. THE BEST.


Anyway, say hello to my dear hamster! :) Her name's itchy.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment