Saturday 29 October 2011

Makeup Ideas: Dark smokey/vampy eyes + Review: Ichikami shampoo

Showing case some of the looks I've done on my models recently!! :D

This is one of my favorite looks of all time! However, definitely not the most wearable look here. You'd scare people off literally! :P

Special thanks to my model, Bianche, and Jaiver as my photographer!

I love how Bianche looked in this photo. Very sexy, sensual, yet feminine.
BTW, guess whats up with the black background? :P Its me with my black blazer!!! Haha we were having this shoot outdoors actually. But I demanded for a black background. So I went behind Bianche with my black blazer, made Javier shoot it. Extremely happy with the effeect! :)

Products used:
Eyes: Maybelline Gel Eyeliner - Black; Any black eyeshadow, I can't remember which black I used; Foundation for the brow bone
Cheeks: Jemma Kid Show Stopper Water Resistant Bronzer; Milani Blush - Sunset Beach; The body shop luminizer
Lips: NYX Honey mixed with a little bit of concealer.

I hope you like this look as much as I do!

Next up, a short review on Ichikami Shampoo I got in thesamplestore order:
What I got was a 12g sachet; and it lasted me around 3 washes since my hair is pretty short. I love how this product smells! Really smells like Sakura home fragrance sold in Jupiter Fragrance store. Love love love it! Apart from the nice smell, it made me hair really clean as well. I didn't experience any itchiness or any more dandruff than what I'd get when I use anti dandruff shampoo! My hair felt soft and smooth as well.

Conclusion: Definitely getting this when if I'm going to Watsons! I am so happy I found this shampoo. X)

Anyway, stay tuned for tmr's post! Will be uploading the photos of the beautiful models I met during my last wk's photoshoot! :D :D
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment