Thursday 27 October 2011

Fall makeup look

Hi, today I'm doing a fall makeup look. This is the season that really draws me into darker tones - purples, grey-brown, reds, very dull colors.




Yet I came out with a pretty bright lipstick look. My inspiration was definitely the Christmas! This color reminds me of the holiday, happiness despite the cold whether during fall.

Is is one of those looks I'd never dared to wear in the past. I wouldn't have tried anything red, anything too bright or dark. But you really got to experiment with different shades everyday. Who knows! Red could be your best color!

Eyes: Urban decay NAKED palette: Darkhorse & Hustle all over the top and bottom eyelid; creep for outer V and lower lid; sin+virgin for inner corners; smog around the center of top lids

Cheeks: BareMinerals Faux tan bronzer, Milani baked blush - Luminoso

Lips: NYX Eros + L.A colors Blackberry
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment