Tuesday 18 October 2011

Drugstore makeup with Wet&wild Eye palette in comfort Zone

Hello, I have a drugstore makeup look for you guys today! :)


Anyway, that is the 10 day old nails! I did something extra to my ring fingers yesterday. and it was a FAIL. D: So no silly photo for you to laugh at! :P
My seldom to come angry look. RAH!

These are the products I used. Dam little, right? :D
- Base: Loreal Mase Magique
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay in Early Tan
- Blush: Milani Luminoso
- Bronzer: Canmake Bronzer
- Eyes: Wet & Wild eye palette in Comfort Zone , Urban decay primer potion
- Lips: ELF minty gloss in Miami

Dang, and my outfit!
I had a nice cool tone blouse, paired with warm tone red jeans. And my new yellow belt! LOVE it. O! and my Charles&Keith shoes. This is my favorite pair out of all my collection!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment