Tuesday 27 March 2012

HAUL - preview

A lot of Hauls coming up! I went spending crazy these 2 weeks D: H&M, the body shop, drugstore.com..... etc.

Sneak peak on what I picked from the body shop!

Ginger Scalp Care Shampoo - Best SellersBanana Shampoo - Best SellersBanana Conditioner - ConditionerIce Blue ShampooLilacMango Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer - Best Sellers
Oh ok, not really sneak peek, but that's all I got. Yeh. I'm always a fan of the body shop shower gel, in fact, their shower gel is the only shower gel I bother to re purchase - Apart from handmade soaps -. But I never ever tried their hair products! Ok except the grapeseed glossing serum - which is the only hair care oil sort of stuff I bothered re purchasing - that I love. :D So when I see the buy 2 get 1 free thing, I just grabbed the 3 new shampoos(on buy 2 get 1 free), together with the banana conditioner(at 10% membership off). They're not really new, rather some old collections they brought back. i'm probably one of the last person to try them though....
The other products I sorta got them last week I think.

So far I've only tried the ginger shampoo - of course, I just bought them yesterday....... But I'm liking it so far. It leaves my hair super clean. I don't really care for the anti dandruff thing though, I've tried millions of products, none worked. Of course, I'd still give this a try and if it really works, I'm gonna stock up! Ok I'll write a full review on each shampoo/conditioner when I've used them enough. :D

And - OMG. You should totally go buy their hand sanitizer! It smells so good! Doesnt smell like mango at all - Dont care, not a fan of mangoes - But smells like peaches! Even a client of mine says so! Super nice smelling but its $6.90 ea. So I'm not gonna spam it like free.

and drugstore!!
- MAYBELLINE TATTOO 24 HR CREAM SHADOW!!!! Ok that's not my photo above. I just steal it from beautyjunkiesunite. lol. I don't have all the colors because my spree-er said some were out of stock (The tough as taupe is out of stock - but i dont really care for. I suspect the color would look just like my own eyelid color). BUT OMG. I just got them today. and tried them. JUST LIKE MAC paint pot! Again, will do a proper review. :) This is not in sg yet though...

Ok a lot more items to come! Can't wait to try all of them and let you know what I think!!!!
XOXO

PS, for those few who emailed me on my rabbits, thank you so much for your concern! I alternate their cage stays now. Still under observations.

No comments:

Post a Comment